Pressure Fit Clear-View Stairgate
Safety gates have become beautiful! Combining contemporary modern style with uncompromising levels of safety, Fred has created a range of gates that are unparalleled in their elegance and effectiveness. Made from the highest possible quality materials throughout, the crystal-clear professional grade Acryllic is a barrier of brilliance.
Details such as the glow strip to illuminate the bottom rail, the extra sure magnetic slam-shut locking system and the Accu-Fit™ indicators (that make installation easy and ensure that you always know that the gate remains set up correctly), give you the peace of mind that you need.
Pressure gates ALWAYS need to be fitted with wall cups, but with our Fred SecureHold™ adhesive, these can simply be fitted with adhesive against wood - though you'll still need to use screws for fitting the wall cups to other surfaces.
In brief, we can give you 4 great reasons for installing this Fred pressure-fit safety gate.
- 77cm of height that a young child won’t climb over
- Manual 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Visual colour alert for when the gate is left unlocked
- Top quality, strong materials to withstand heavy impacts
- Bite-proof materials and lick-safe ﬁnishes throughout
- Use just one hand for opening and closing
- Slam-shut auto-lock function to make opening even easier
- Gate can swing in either direction
- Optional 1-way swing setting
- Gate quickly removed (and replaced) when not required
Simple to fit
- Accu-Fit™ indicators show when the gate has been installed correctly
- Screws, ﬁttings and a magnetic spirit level to ensure the perfect ﬁt are all included
- Designed to ﬁt walls with or without a skirting board
- Fits openings 75-124.5cm wide by adding up to 6 extensions. 2 included, 4 additional extensions are available as accessories
- Screw-ﬁt or adhesive wall cups for additional safety
- Clear-view Acrylic blends effortlessly into your home
- Glow-in-the-dark anti trip strip to illuminate the bottom rail
- Elegant, unobtrusive ﬁttings with ﬁnger-safe hinges
- Meeting and exceeding safety standards
When and where to use
In some situations, the opening that you are trying to protect makes it awkward to fit a stairgate.
- If you have narrow spindles that you wish to fit this stairgate to, simply use our Y Spindle accessory
- Take a look at our Stairpost designed for installing any safety gate to stairposts or spindles
- Our Wall and Skirting Fitting Kits which are designed to help fit over a skirting board or against non-vertical walls.
- If you are having trouble with the width of the opening you are trying to protect take a look at our Pressure Gate Extension Kit
Click here to see the other stair gates in our range.
"Get in the habit of closing the gate every time you pass through, even when your child is asleep. Ensure that visitors know to do the same."
Cheeky Rascals (Fred) is proud to be a founding member of the Global Alliance for Child Safety. Click here for more info