Returns & Cancellations
Simple 3 Step Returns
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you love every Fred purchase. If you do need to return something, here is our three step returns policy.
Returning or exchanging an item(s) bought from our website.
1. Obtain a Returns Number by calling 01730 895761or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that we will be unable to process your return or exchange without a Returns Number). At this stage, we will also agree the best way of returning the item. This is most likely to be through the Collect Plus service which has Collection Points all over the country. To find your nearest Collection Point, see www.collectplus.co.uk . We will e mail you the Collect Plus address label to print out and fix to the outside of your parcel. We will charge you £4.99 per parcel for using this Collect Plus Service unless the goods were faulty, not as described or incorrectly supplied.
2. Pack up your return(s) in its original packaging, and include the following information inside your parcel (if possible, please write this onto your original Delivery Note and send it with the return);
- The Cheeky Rascals Returns Number
- The quantity and description of the item(s) being returned
- Contact details (name, address and daytime telephone number)
- Cheeky Rascals order number e.g. SO12345
- The reason for the return
- If you are requesting an exchange, detail the replacement item(s) that you require.
- If the item is faulty, you will need to include a description of the fault and its cause, Proof of Purchase and the product serial number (where there is one). Please see additional notes below
3. Clearly mark your Returns Number on the outside of your package, affix the Collect Plus address label if appropriate, and send the parcel to:
|Cheeky Rascals Ltd|
|Hampshire, GU33 6JG|
At the time of posting, please retain the proof of postage from your Post Office, courier or Collect Plus Collection Point. Proof of postage is a free service, and provides evidence that you did post the return in case it fails to be delivered back to us.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in an exchange or refund request being refused.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please allow 2 weeks for your refund/ exchange to be processed
- Refunds will be made using the original method of payment.
- If you are returning an item that qualified for a bonus/free gift: Please include the bonus/free gift with your return. If you choose to keep the bonus/free gift, your account will be charged for its value
- Please note that refunds and exchanges are only possible if the goods were purchased from Cheeky Rascals directly. If not, you will need to contact the shop where you originally purchased your item and discuss the procedure for return directly with them.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us unless the goods are faulty, not as described or incorrectly supplied.
- In addition to our returns policy, under the consumer contracts regulations…
- 0-30 days. To obtain a full refund for your order, including our postage and packing charge (if applicable) you will need to have requested a Returns Number within 30 days of the goods being received, and return the goods to us promptly.
- 31 days- 12months. We will fully refund you for the item(s) you are returning, excluding any outward postage and packing charge. You will need to request a Returns Number, and have returned the goods to us within 12 months of receipt of your goods.
In both instances, a refund may be made provided that you have kept them in your possession, taken reasonable care of the goods and not used them. Goods must be undamaged and in their original and, wherever possible, undamaged packaging.
Faults with our products are rare but if you find that a product is faulty the please contact us immediately on 01730 895761 or email email@example.com and we will discuss the next steps with you.
Where goods are faulty we will either replace the faulty component, repair the product, or replace the complete item subject to stock availability. All products must be within their guarantee period and accompanied by the original proof of purchase. If we do not have a replacement immediately available, or the item is discontinued, we reserve the right to replace the item with a similar design.
- To establish the nature of the fault we may ask you for a photo or video of the problem and the serial number of the product if there is one. Faults are defined as issues arising from a manufacturing defect. Fair wear and tear and damage caused by the customer are specifically excluded.
- Before we can repair or replace a product free of charge, we will also ask you for proof of purchase to establish the item is within its guarantee period. Wherever possible we will supply spare parts to you to enable the product to be fixed. At our sole discretion we may be able to repair the product for you.
- Once a product has been used a refund will only be permitted in exceptional circumstances. Where possible Cheeky Rascals Ltd reserve the right to replace the defective part with the relevant spare or replace the item in full if deemed necessary.
- If the product is outside the guarantee period, or a fault is the result of fair wear and tear or customer damage or you did not purchase the item from new, then wherever possible Cheeky Rascals can supply spare parts but there will be a charge for this service.
IF THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM CHEEKY RASCALS LTD and on delivery the product is faulty we can either replace the product or you may decide that you would like a refund. Please contact us for a returns number and then you must return the product to us as soon as reasonably possible. We can supply you with a collect plus label to do this which will not incur any return postage costs to you. We will then either send you your replacement or refund the cost of the product and any applicable delivery charges.
IF CHEEKY RASCALS LTD IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE PRODUCT BUT IT WAS PURCHASED FROM A STOCKIST we will send the replacement part or repair the item as above. If you would like a refund you must return the product the shop you purchased it from and discuss the procedure with them for returning goods.
- If you purchased the product from a stockist not supplied by Cheeky Rascals Ltd e.g. from another country, you will need to contact that stockist to agree how the fault should be resolved.
The full details relating to our Returns Policy can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
If you need to cancel part or all of your order prior to it arriving, you will need to contact us as fast as possible as our warehouse will process your order very quickly. Please phone our customer service team on 01730 895761, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our cancellation form and send it to us. You will need to quote your name, address, order number, the full description of the product(s)that you would like to cancel and the reason for the cancellation.